Welcome To CIRM
Welcome to Centre for Ichthyosis Related Members – India. We are group of people in India who work closely with people with Ichthyosis or people related to Ichthyosis. It’s a National wide organization representing a collective voice of all patients. The group got created in 2011 and currently growing every day. To be part of this group please join us by selecting this link.
- To preserve and protect the health of and to relieve persons affected by ichthyosis and any associated condition.
- To enabled the basic knowledge of medical professionals and the general public on the subject of ichthyosis and its implications for the family.
- To promote research into the management of ichthyosis and to publish the useful results thereof, and to support organizations promoting research into ichthyosis.
- Compassion – We are a caring organization recognizing the unique challenges faced by our community and will provide support with kindness and empathy.
- Hope – While celebrating today’s strengths and successes, we strive to convey to all individuals affected by ichthyosis that the future will be filled with friendship, support and a cure for ichthyosis.
- Integrity – We will conduct ourselves in a trustworthy, ethical, and reliable manner in everything we do and say.
- Responsiveness – We provide accurate and timely information about ichthyosis to meet the medical, social and educational needs of our community.